BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY
With a Sunny Day PayDay
R400 to R4000
(Fast cash until next payday.)
Are you permanently employed with a salary that’s electronically deposited into your bank account?
Our Sunny Day PayDay Advance mini-loan is a small cash loan against your next salary, just what you need to see you through the month. We give you cash in hand and we debit your bank account on your next payday with the loaned amount (plus fees).
Make your money problems yesterday’s problem.
Visit the Personal Finance Centre at your nearest Cash Converters store and get cash within 20 – 30 minutes. We know that sometimes, life is expensive and we’re here to help you with a Sunny Day PayDay Advance mini-loan.
Keep your loan safe with a cashies card.
Your loan can be loaded onto your very own Cash Converters FNB VISA eWallet Card – with pin protection, free point of sale swipes and one free cash withdrawal at any FNB ATM. Use it anywhere and know your money is safe.
What you need:
- Proof of residence
- Bank account
- Contact details
- Your latest pay slip
- South African green coded ID, Smart ID Card, passport or drivers licence.
- Last 3 month's bank statements.
- Your mobile, plus the name and number of at least two alternative contacts.
How Sunny Day
- Bring all the documents listed above to your nearest Cash Converters store.
- We’ll meet to chat about your needs and discuss how much we can loan you, based on what you can afford.
- You can get your PayDay Advance mini-loan either as cash or loaded onto a Cashies Card (safer than cash).
- On your next payday your loan (what you borrowed plus fees) will be debited from your bank account.
- It’s important to know that fees charged depend on the amount loaned and fully comply with the National Credit Act.
It’s that simple.
Each Cash Converters store is registered with the National Credit Regulator.
For your convenience, your contract is available in five languages.